How to Root Moto G5 Plus Step by Step Guide: Need to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5 Plus. Yes, you can do this effectively, all you need to unlock the bootloader of your Moto G5 Plus and from that point onward, you can Install TWRP and Root Moto G5 Plus. All credit goes to the XDA developers.Once the bootloader is unlocked, you can streak the Custom TWRP recuperation on your device and get the root get to effortlessly. Take after the underneath specify manually for Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G5 Plus.
Before we begin let’s download some of the necessary and required files. Below are the links to the files make sure that before proceeding download all the files in a separate folder.
How to Root Moto G5 Plus Step by Step Guide
- Magisk-v11.6 (Do not update to V 12.0)
- Stock ROM
- ADB Flashboot Drivers
- Magisk Manager 4.3.3 APK
Let’s unlock bootloader first
- Go to Settings > About phone, and then tap ‘Build number’ 7 times or until you get the message ‘You’re now a developer!’.
- Go back to Settings, choose ‘Developer options’. Find the ‘USB debugging’ option and enable it.
- In the ‘Developer Option,’ you will also find the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option, just enable it.
- Connect your Moto G5 Plus to Pc via USB cable and allow the permissions.
- Switch off your mobile and Hold & Press Volume down + Power button till bootloader screen appears.
- Now, head over to your ADB Fastboot Drivers folder and press Shift key + Right on the mouse and select “Open Command Window Here“. If you have enabled bash shell on Windows you might see “Open Shell Window Here” in the case of this just Press Win+R and Type “cmd” and go to your ADB Fastboot Drivers Folder.
- Now type the following commands
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- Copy all the code and go to this link and paste the code and get unlock data scrub.
- Go to this link and create and Motorola account, if you already have then skipped this step
- Now open this link on your browser, and paste the text that you copied in step 8 like this.
- Click on “Can my device be unlocked“
- Then choose to agree and click on Request Unlock Key
- Now you will receive unlock key via email. Just copy the Unlock Code from the mail.
- Now type this command with your unlock key, here XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is example unlock key.
- Now type the following commands two times, (second time for confirmation)
fastboot oem unlock YOUR UNIQUE KEY (x2)
- You have successfully Unlocked Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus.
Now Let’s root the Moto G5 Plus Device
- Download the Magisk v11.6.zip file and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip files from above mention links.
- After that boot your phone in custom TWRP recovery. To do this Turn off your phone first and hold Volume Down + Power Button.
- Volume Down button to get the TWRP recovery, tap “Never show this screen on boot again,” and Swipe allows modification.
- Go to Wipe Option and tap on “Format Data,” and type “yes.”
- Go back and Reboot the Phone in System>>Recovery.
- Now copy Magisk v11.6.zip file and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip files on your phone.
- Now go to Install Zip and select ‘no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip’ and flash it.
- Now reboot your device and when the device boots up again reboot into TWRP mode.
- Now Flash Magisk zip file that you saved on your phone wipe cache and Dalvik cache and reboot.
- Now your phone will reboot and open the Magisk Manager App (It says to update, do not update it) on your phone.
- Install the Magisk Manager 4.3.3 in your device.
- Done, Now you successfully rooted your Moto G5 plus.
- How to Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Custom Rom on Moto G5 Plus - August 3, 2017
- How To Add Line Space in Instagram Post 2017 - August 2, 2017
- How To Get Free Unlimited Articoolo Articles - August 1, 2017
- How To Improve Your Computer Speed Easy Method - August 1, 2017
- WhatsApp Plus Latest Version APK Download For Android - August 1, 2017
- How To Apply OD (Original Degree) from JNTUH 2017 - July 20, 2017
- 61 Free Stock Photos/Videos/Background Music Sites - July 16, 2017
- How to Earn Bitcoins for Free - June 22, 2017
- How to Get in App Purchases for Free - June 21, 2017
- How to Take 360-Degree Photos without 360-Degree Camera on Android - June 17, 2017