red light area in delhi
Delhi red light area it is the third biggest Red-Light area of India. This is the fact which appalled me and forced me to think- If this is the third biggest, I cannot imagine the other two. I once visited GB road area which is near the New Delhi Railway station. Lot of my pervert friends suggested me to pay a visit. Roaming there casually, I initially saw 2-3 Police check posts and a primary school which puzzled me if it was really the Biggest Red Light Area of Delhi I’ve heard of.
Walking swiftly to clear my confusion, I was attended by brokers who mistakenly (or intentionally) interpreted me as their potential customer. Quite surprised seeing no fear on their faces while promoting an illegal act of prostitution, I went ahead to explore more about the situation. Sneaking inside some of the 100′s of brothels,
GB Road Delhi Rate List –
Curious to know more, I started asking questions from the bookies about the monetary aspect of it(i.e the charges). We were completely taken aback by listening the offers. Twas pretty much around 200 bucks for an orgasm(Single shot as they call ) and around 800 for 1 full night.
This was not even half of what we expected ! Still curious before I end my little journey to almost a hell, I enquired the inside details and experiences of those pathetic youngsters leaving the brothels in numbers of hundreds. Twas so awful to hear the procedure of it.
One has to choose among hundreds of prostitutes inside the brothel. Having chosen, the money is paid in advance to the cashier. A receipt is provided along with the number of your turn. And there you go after waiting in a balcony and being offered almost every thing you would like to drink or eat !
About the rooms ?
Yes I will tell you about it. The rooms are as small as 6×6( less than the size of your double bed on which you’re lying right now). These rooms are infact the accommodation of those women and girls. Some horny youngsters also advised us to visit only Brothel 64 as the others have a poor reputation of looting people once their job is done.
It is a flourishing business having crores of annual turnover. But what is business without Ethics ?? You think the government doesn’t know about it ? Well then check your facts.
You can even search GB road on Wikipedia and you will not be surprised to read a detailed description of the same.
Hundreds of documentaries have been made, lot of matter available on the Internet and despite lot of NGO’s working for the same, government and WE the people seem, callous about it! It takes a lot of courage to express such incidents with your name inscribed, But it takes a hell more of it to survive that hell. So I dedicate it to those sex-workers (for whom I have not been able to do anything till now). But here I write for them. I write for their better future and to inform you that these things EXIST. Many of you already know about it but you were reluctant to share.
Some advise to enjoy in GB Road.
GB Road is illegal and police will fuck you if you go there.
– In one word “NO”. (In India, prostitution (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal, but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, prostitution in a hotel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. Prostitution is legal only if carried out in private residence of a prostitute or others)
police is there for your safety and to monitor and stop only the illegal trafficking only, not to fuck you :P.
note: These blog just copy fron below link we have not visited in delhi. these blog published provide basic information.
- how to reduce absenteeism in call centre - April 4, 2018
- Budhwar Peth Pune Red Light Area Rates - March 21, 2018
- Best SEO Company in India | SEO Services in India - September 16, 2017
- 9 Tips to Find Free Auto Insurance Quotes Online - September 3, 2017
- car insurance quotes online - September 3, 2017
- Delhi Red Light Area Delhi | New Delhi GB Road Rante List - September 1, 2017
- List of Corporate Companies in Mumbai - August 30, 2017
- List of Top Pharma Companies in Mumbai - August 30, 2017
- List of Software Companies in Mumbai – top IT Companies in Mumbai - August 30, 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Custom Rom on Moto G5 Plus - August 3, 2017